avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Automated testing project
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:59:34 +0300

I've been reading code of both approaches and would like to say my first
blick opinion: Simulavr has much higher quality source code, it is
understandable and well commented. Simulavrxxx is hard to understand and
not well commented.

Peeter

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:38:17 -0400
Paul Schlie <address@hidden> kirjutas: