avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] avr-libc-1.4.0 released

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc-1.4.0 released
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 23:21:23 +0100

It's finally done!

I just released avr-libc 1.4.0, the first member of our new stable
line named 1.4.

Source files and documentation:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/avr-libc-1.4.0.tar.bz2

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/avr-libc-user-manual-1.4.0.pdf.bz2
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/avr-libc-user-manual-1.4.0.tar.bz2
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/avr-libc-user-manual-1.4.0.ps.bz2
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/avr-libc-manpages-1.4.0.tar.bz2

Binary release:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr/avr-libc-bin-1.4.0.zip

(Supposedly.  It's not yet been transferred from the upload directory
to the download area by time of this writing.)

Sorry, no web page updates yet, so the publically visible
documentation is still the 1.2.5 one.  Hopefully, I'll get around
doing that by tomorrow.