avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] thins that need to be done?

From: Mark v/d W.
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] thins that need to be done?
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:19:35 +0200

Hi Everyone
I've been wondering for some time now, how can I contribute to avr-gcc (and everything used with it), and what skills I need to be useful. Are there any jobs that need to be done? I hear a lot about floating point routines that need to be rewritten. Is there any way I could help out there?

Mark v/d W.
(microchip)