avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] [bug #19666] AT90PWMx: Another patch for the include file

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #19666] AT90PWMx: Another patch for the include file (missing SFR)
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:36:43 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #19666 (project avr-libc):

Agree about ADTS3.

ADHSM was supposed to be discontinued some years ago, and
we thus removed it from all avr-libc header files.  Seems
like a cut&paste-o to me that it still reappears in some
datasheets.  I opened an ATticket to see whether it is
really supposed to be there.  (Basically, *all* AVR ADCs
used to have that bit, but it was eventually found to be
just increasing power consumption without any actual effect
on the ADC speed.  That's why it has once been removed.)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19666>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/