[avr-libc-dev] [bug #19427] doxygen-generated asmdemo ends prematurely

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #19427] doxygen-generated asmdemo ends prematurely
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 05:07:11 +0000

Update of bug #19427 (project avr-libc):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 30%

Follow-up Comment #1:

I posted a very small fix to the HTML code at the bottom of asmdemo.dox.
After building the documentation, I can't see where there is a problem with
the generated documentation, either HTML or PDF.

Jörg, can you test this to see if this bug is fixed? Or can you describe in
more detail what the problem is?

  Message sent via/by Savannah