avr-libc-dev

RE: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Adding (some) Procyon AVRlibfunctionalitytoavr-libc
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:38:59 +1000

> > Despite it not being as "cool", does anyone have any
> > objections to calling
> > the project AVR Core Library (avr-corelib)? Eric, you can
> > still call it "The
> > Core" :)
> >

> Cool, another vote! I'm good with AVR Core Library (avr-corelib).

I'm happy with avr-corelib. I use SVN here so this is another vote for SVN.

Sad to see capitalisation voted out, but underscores it is.

I first thought of spi Eric, but changed to usart exactly for the reason you
stated: everybody's written one. But spi is ok by me as the first device to
implement. Going through the steps I suggested all the way to releasing the
core with its one spi driver will test how we work together, the mechanisms
we use to manage it, and perhaps how we respond to criticism.

By the way, is there a licensing question?

Ron