avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] [bug #33698] Explicit use of RJMP/RCALL can cause "reloca

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #33698] Explicit use of RJMP/RCALL can cause "relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL" linker error
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 18:29:21 +0000

Update of bug #33698 (project avr-libc):

Follow-up Comment #14:

Gentlemen, a solution to this issue needs to be found and implemented.

First, are we certain that there is an underlying problem that actually
generates wrong code?

Second, do we have tests (in some test suite) that actually fail because of
this issue?

Third, do we have a full list of source code modules & functions that are
affected? i.e. What do we need to change?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?33698>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/