Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:10:13 -0400

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 11:14:11PM -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Just an FYI. Bug #4027 is still open. It was submitted before I
> changed the bug report system to send an email to the list (done
> last week). Should be an easy one to close out, but I'm gonna leave
> if for someone else to handle.

Fixed.  Thanks for pointing this out, I missed seeing it for some
reason.

BTW, is there an easy way to generate entries for ChangeLog file based
on cvs logs?  I've made a few changes that should have entries like
the new -U option, but I can't remember all the files that were
touched for each commit.

-Brian