[avrdude-dev] ppi speed-tuning ;-)

From: Jan-Hinnerk Reichert
Subject: [avrdude-dev] ppi speed-tuning ;-)
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:24:21 +0100

Hi all,

as promised here is a patch that should speed up the SPI
communication. The idea is quite simple:

The gets in ppi_set(), ppi_clr(), ppi_toggle() and ppi_setall() are
substituted by reads from shadow variables.

I know that the "enum" does belong in the header-file, but I thought
it is better to leave it there, until someone has tested the patch.

I still haven't got a parallel programming cable, so I can't test it
myself.

/Jan-Hinnerk