Re: [avrdude-dev] Futurlec 2313 dev board

From: Nathan Smith
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Futurlec 2313 dev board
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:15:01 +1000

Ok I figured it out - I needed to run the install_giveio.batin the windows folder.

Yay! It works

I see ver 4.4.0 has support for Futurlec boards, excellent!

Now my problem is that when I try to use it I get the following error:

avrdude -p at90s2313 -P lpt1     -c futurlec    -U flash:w:first.hex
avrdude: can't open device "giveio"

avrdude: failed to open parallel port "lpt1"

make.exe: *** [program] Error 1

I just copied the avrdude.conf file into my previous avrdude setup is this the problem. I've also tried it with both userport active and not active. I am running Win2k.

What should I do?

....and are there 4.4.0 Win32 binaries available anywhere?

Thanks,
Dingo