Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:50:53 -0400

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 07:04:56AM +0200, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

> It would be nice if the remaining warnings in the STK500v2 code
> could be cleared up (preferably not by me :-).

Do you mean the compiler warnings?  There are a lot more than just the
STK500v2 code which are new when building with GCC 4.0.0.  I don't
mind to take a look and clean them up.

> For some fun stuff, here's a photo of the serbb adapter I've been
> using for testing:
>
> http://www.sax.de/~joerg/serbb.jpg

That looks like something my cat coughed up :-) But hey, if it works -
it has certainly helped the project by providing independent
confirmation of Michael's patches!

My original "bsd" parallel port programmer is here - not much better :-)

     http://www.bsdhome.com/avrdude/avrdude-programmer-sm.jpg

 (bigger):

     http://www.bsdhome.com/avrdude/avrdude-programmer.jpg

-Brian