Re: [avrdude-dev] STK500v2 paged mode EEPROM fixes

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] STK500v2 paged mode EEPROM fixes
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 09:40:16 -0400

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:13:07 -0400, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:

I just committed a fix for the following bugs, probably the most
annoying bug that remained since the introduction of the STK500v2
code:

bug #17199: EEPROM fails verification on ATmega645 with pony-stk200
hardware

Please everybody who is able to build from CVS, verify this fixes all
outstanding issues.

Under Cygwin I'm getting errors when I run automake and autoconf.
The instructions in the avrdude.pdf manual imply that configure
already exits, but I didn't get it with a cvs checkout?

Is there a specific procedure I need to create 'configure'?

automake and autoconf are the most recent version, as I just
updated my cygwin environment this morning.