[avrdude-dev] Setting fuse bits with avrdude

From: dlc
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Setting fuse bits with avrdude
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:01:24 -0600

Hi all,

I'm tired of using my STK500/AVRstudio to set my fuse bits and avrdude to program the part. I know that avrdude can set fuses since the man page talks about doing it (see -m option), but there is no -m option in the man pages. My avrdude is 6 months old now, so that man page may have been updated, but can anyone give me the lowdown on how to use -m?

thanks,
DLC
Dennis Clark          TTT Enterprises
www.techtoystoday.com