Re: [avrdude-dev] DFU support for avrdude

From: Javier Almansa Sobrino
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] DFU support for avrdude
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:44:26 +0200

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 00:25:25 -0700
Andrew Straw <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Javier,
>
> I think everyone thinks this would be great. I certainly do. If the
> code is small enough, I suggest simply attaching it to an email and
> sending it to this list. Otherwise, host it on a website. If you
> can't host the source code yourself on a website, I'm happy to put it
> on my site until it (or its equivalent) gets into avrdude. You can
> email it to me offlist and I'll announce the URL.
>
> Cheers!
> Andrew

Hi. Thanks for reply my email. Here I attach the source code I've
written. By now only supports AT90USB1287. I'd like to add support for
most AVR devices (I know is very easy, but I haven't so much free
time :-( ). About the source, some functions like usb communication are
based on the pk2 source (http://home.pacbell.net/theposts/picmicro/).
Function for hex files are based on pk2 source too.
There's a function, readDevice, on file bootFunc.c thant isn't
implemented. Is commented because I did some tests whit it. The source
isn't perfect. I hope to have some free time for improove the source.

Some comments are in Spanish (sorry, but my english isn't very perfect
yet :'( ). If you have some question only write me. I write back as
soon I can.

Thanks for let me help with this AVR projects :-D :-D

bye!!!

--
Nunca confies en un S.O. del que no tienes código fuente ;-)

Javier Almansa Sobrino.
Ingeniero Técnico en Sistemas.

Grupo de Investigación ARCo.
Escuela Superior de Informática. Ciudad Real
Tel: (+34)926 29 53 00 Ext: 3705