[avrdude-dev] [patch #4330] Adds experimental FTDI bit bang mode interfa

From: Thomas Fischl
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #4330] Adds experimental FTDI bit bang mode interface
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 14:08:45 +0000

Update of patch #4330 (project avrdude):

             Assigned to:                    None => fischl

Because I run into problems with synchronizing when using the RX buffer, I
switched back to read single pin states (with ftbb_read_pins). It seems, you
have solved this problem with using "markers"?!

Why do you need libusb? You use libusb-functions in ftbb_open und fastcmd.
Can't ftdi_usb_open and ftdi_write_data be used instead, so only the libftdi
library is necessary?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?4330>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/