RE: [avrdude-dev] avrdude GUI with Fuse Calculator

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] avrdude GUI with Fuse Calculator
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:52:25 -0700

I like the simplicity of 1 file per device and 1 file per programmer.
XML seems to be a standard format. Plus it would probably ease writing
convertors to convert from Atmel XML device file to avrdude XML device
file. One could probably do that with the XMLstar command line tool. If
conversion is easy, then it becomes easier to support a new device as it
is released.

Eric Weddington