[avrdude-dev] [bug #29585] Fix license

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #29585] Fix license
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:18:43 +0000

Update of bug #29585 (project avrdude):

             Assigned to:                    None => joerg_wunsch

Follow-up Comment #6:

> Regarding the license, your current text is what used to be
> recommended for GNU manuals.Regarding the license, your
> current text is what used to be recommended for GNU manuals.

That explains why it has been chosen once upon its time, and
why the project has been accepted that way.  (The original
AVRDUDE project has been completely licensed under a BSD-style
license, which was changed by the time it was submitted to
savannah, to fit into the GNU world.)

I still think it's a waste of time to even discuss these
nitpicking details, but whatever, we decided to dual-license
the documentation file to simply put an end onto that
pointless discussion.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?29585>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/