Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #7486] Patch to add FT2232C/D, FT2232H, FT4232H

From: Jason Hecker
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [patch #7486] Patch to add FT2232C/D, FT2232H, FT4232H, usbvid, usbpid, usbdev for USB support - Based on #7062
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:21:39 +1000

> We could still do that, irrespective of whether your pending patch
> already became part of the next release or not.  Likewise, someone
> could provide Linux binary from the snapshot as well.

Oh it'll make it into 5.12 alright.  I'll make and host Win32 and
maybe for shits and giggles a Win64 version as well.  I might even try
to learn something new and make .debs.

You have done a lot of work in the last week.  Once it's released go
outside into the diminishing northern sun and shout yourself a Maß.