[avrdude-dev] [patch #9222] Enable silent build

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #9222] Enable silent build
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 11:16:40 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #2, patch #9222 (project avrdude):

Personally, I'm used to see the verbose messages, but I'm not
oppsed to hiding them a bit, as long as there is some clear
documentation on how to enable the full messages when anyone
wants to see them.

It's one of the patches likely to go in as soon as I can afford
to spend some time into the project again (which gets us back
to the previously posted question about when it might be
possible to actually prepare a release ...)

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?9222>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/