[avrdude-dev] Avrdude is not detecting atmega32a

From: Ratan Market
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude is not detecting atmega32a
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 17:26:44 +0530

Hi!

I am new in AVR world. I wrote a program in AVR Studio 7 for Atmega32a
chip. The hex file that is generated, i tried to burn in atmega32a chip
using usbasp programmer, manufactured by roboindia and avrdude as external
tool in AVR Studio 7. The problem is avrdude is not detecting the atmega32a
chip. So, I cannot connect with the circuit. I tried a lot and searched the
internet but there I hadn't find any solution. Please help me out.

Thanks,

Ratan