[avrdude-dev] Submitting patches...

From: Steve Woodford
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Submitting patches...
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:24:31 +0000

Hi,

New subscriber here, but long-time user of avrdude.

What’s the best way to submit patches to the avrdude project?

I have a set of patches against trunk which add the following features:

 - support for my WiFi-enabled AVR programmer which I’m selling commercially,
 - support for uPDI in the jtagmkII protocol (used by the above programmer),
 - tweak serial timeout in ser_posix.c/ser_win32.c to be more network-friendly.

Steve