awale-developpeur

[Awale-developpeur] FHS compliance and a few other things

From: hasufell
Subject: [Awale-developpeur] FHS compliance and a few other things
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 23:31:27 +0100

I tried to fix FHS compliance (at least for unix). I cannot test it on
other platforms, so I am not entirely sure if the hack/sed on xawale.tcl
is appropriate.

I also added seperate switches to specify desktopdir and iconsdir,
because it can break in a few cases where prefix is unusual as in
"/usr/games" but *.desktop files still have to go into /usr...

"mandir" should not be set, otherwise we cannot overwrite it via the
configure switch

Also added a switch to disable tk related stuff completely.