Re: [Axiom-developer] Compiling

From: Juergen Weiss
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Compiling
Date: 27 Apr 2003 00:03:13 +0200

for examples with GNU make you may write:

OUT=somedir
IN=otherdir
LISP=lsp

DEPLISP= util.lisp sys-pkg.lisp  .....

$(addprefix ${OUT}/, $(DEPLISP:.lisp=.${LISP})): ${OUT}/%.${LISP}: ${IN}/%.lisp
        ln -s $< $@

By the way, I think the RING category does not compile on
gcl because the value stack is too small. On cmu lisp,
RING compiles without problems.

Best regards

Juergen Weiss