Libre Software Meeting (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Value stack overflow

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Libre Software Meeting (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] Value stack overflow bug)
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:41:15 +0200

Hello Tim,

root <address@hidden> writes:

> This week I'm taking a different, temporary path. I'm building a working
> Axiom that can be freely distributed and is derived from the source code.
> However, it can't be built from the source code (yet). I hope to have it
> available this weekend. I'm doing this for 3 reasons. First, it will
> make Axiom available again. Second, it will allow users to generate
> bug reports (hopefully one of the bugs will give us the clue to the
> compiler problem). Third, some potential bright-spot of a developer
> might be able to help with the compiler bug.

Great news.

By the way, a friend told me that you would probably come to the Libre
Software Meeting, at Metz, France, July 9-12. Can you confirm that you
will come? During which days?

I'm currently balancing to come or not and for personnal reasons I
probably won't attend the whole conference. So if you come, I'll try to
come at the same date. I think it would be nice to do a small
face-to-face Axiom meeting.

Best regards,
david
--