[Axiom-developer] Axiom and the Lazard-Moreno Solving Package

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom and the Lazard-Moreno Solving Package
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:11:39 -0400

Daniel,

I'm Tim Daly, the lead developer for Axiom which is now open source.
I'm not sure if you remember me from the past.  I used to work on
Axiom at IBM Research and am now working to make it publicly
available.  I'm cleaning up the last details of the algebra before
publishing the sources and I notice that there is a domain called
LazardMorenoSolvingPackage. This domain doesn't appear to exist
anywhere. Do you have a copy of the source and would you allow us to
add it to the open source version of the system?

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden