RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Automation & algebra lattice

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Automation & algebra lattice
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:46:46 +0200

Some domains may be preloaded at compile time of
the interpsys executable. To get reliable dependencies,
you should generate an interpsys without preloaded
algebra modules.

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407