Re: [Axiom-developer] INTCAT INTRVL and SIGNEH

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] INTCAT INTRVL and SIGNEH
Date: 01 Sep 2003 00:28:29 -0400

Tim,

Can you give me a quick "how to check in files" for dummies?
I found the documentation on Savannah and elsewere oddly
obscure.

On my system I have a copy of the original files at

  /home/wspage/projects/axiom

I also have a copy of the whole set of files at

  /home/wspage/project/axiom2

I made changes to files in axiom2 including overwriting the
src/share/algebra/* files. And then I built the new axiom
there.

Now:

  step 1 ??
  step 2 ??