RE: [Axiom-developer] On [bug #4587] )lisp *yearweek* is broken: intende

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] On [bug #4587] )lisp *yearweek* is broken: intended behavior or bug?
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 16:17:31 +0200

With all the sources under cvs control we should consider
using cvs revision numbers for version management. Nevertheless
it is not clear, if using cvs revisions is sufficient.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407