[Axiom-developer] Re: COMBF

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: COMBF
Date: 17 Sep 2003 10:20:54 -0400

Greetings, and thanks as always.

<address@hidden> writes:

> It appears that COMBF (from combfunc.spad) is missing. It's a bug.
> I'll figure it out and fix the CVS.
>
> I don't have an address for Eric Marsden and Frederic has no
> last name attached. Please send me email addresses for them.

BTW, you can follow shout you desire Debian bug reports on axiom at
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=axiom

Their addresses are
address@hidden and address@hidden

(The latter as already posted here.)

> As to the issue of having sources I believe they were part of the
> package. They can get the .spad sources for COMBF and family by
> typing:
>
> cd (yourpath)/src/algebra
> notangle combfunc.spad.pamphlet >combfunc.spad
> axiom
> -> )co combfunc.spad

Please forgive my original terse presentation.  Right now, the package
just clips off mnt/linux and installs a shell script wrapper
(basically).  Do you have a suggestion about which directories or
files might belong in a package wishing to install source of interest
to the typical user?

> Of course, this will not put the COMBF.o file in the right place
> but should allow them to continue for the moment.

Take care,