[Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:00:19 +0200

Hello,

Thanks to the hard work made by Antoine Hersen, the redesigned Axiom web
site will be available in less 6 hours from the date of this email.

Web design is always subjective by I like a lot Antoine's work. I hope I
won't be alone.

I have put my email address as Webmaster hyperlink for the interim. In
the long term, we will probably need to setup a sort of email
aliase. Should we use a private savannah mailing list (axiom-website,
open to anybody)?

Antoine, I have made few modifications to the file you sent to me:
 - replacement of script.sh by a Makefile

 - menu update

 - rewrote the README

 - some other details I have probably forgotten.

All source .pre files and generated .html files are now in the CVS.

Let me know if you see issues, typos, information to add, ...

Yours,
d.
--
 address@hidden