[Axiom-developer] Re: broken files, SIGNEF

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: broken files, SIGNEF
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:02:37 +0200

Hello Tim,

root <address@hidden> writes:

> In the src/algebra/Makefile.pamphlet there is a section called
> "Broken Files" which did not compile. I've been working on making
> these compile. SIGNEF is one of them.

Oops. My fault. I should have checked that. Thanks for the remainder.

> I have a patch so that the spad sources show up under mnt also.

Cool. It will fix the debian bug.

Just an idea: it might be useful to implement in TeXmacs facilities to
lookup into spad files and display relevant part. Or maybe Emacs is just
better for this.

> I've been meaning to reply to your email of last week but I was
> involved in a local conference on group theory and have been busy
> with hosting duties all week. This is the first time I've been able
> to touch Axiom again. Sorry for the delay.

No issue. It is just that the axiom-developer mailing list was so quite
recently... :)

> Also of interest: I appear to have a contact at Red Flag linux
> who is considering what it would take to ship it with that system.
> This would make 2 distributions that include Axiom: Debian (thanks
> to Camm) and Red Flag. I'm still searching for contacts at the
> other distributions.

I'll try to see what I can do locally.

Yours,
d.