[Axiom-developer] Re: Handling of autoload messages in TeXmacs

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Handling of autoload messages in TeXmacs
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:03:40 +0200

"Bill Page" <address@hidden> writes:

> texmacs interface. I have attached a full patch file
> from diff -Naur which includes both your and my changes
> to the tm_axiom.c file. This sets the default for the
> autoload messages to off just as it was for the older
> "commercial" version of Axiom. It also fixes the -Wall
> warnings.

Ok, thanks. I'll forward this version to texmacs people.

Unfortunatly, there is another bug: Frédéric Lehobey and myself noticed
yesterday that the )show command blocks the interaction between TeXmacs
and Axiom. Try for example ')show Integer' under TeXmacs.

> I don't see any problem (in principle) with sending

As I previously answered to Dylan, you are both right. So we need to
have a look at Axiom output to redirect error messages to stderr.

Yours,
d.
--
 address@hidden