Re: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site

From: Jaap Weel
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] New design for Axiom web site
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:11:18 -0700

Thanks to the hard work made by Antoine Hersen, the redesigned Axiom web
site will be available in less 6 hours from the date of this email.
[...]
Let me know if you see issues, typos, information to add, ...

I include PDFs of what the site looks like viewed on my computer.

The first (Picture 1) is in Safari:

The second one (Picture 2) is also in Safari:

The third one is in Mozilla.

Jaap Weel                   Campus address:        | dorm (626) 795-9748
Caltech, Blacker '05        Caltech MSC #874, Pasadena, CA 91126, U.S.A.
www.its.caltech.edu/~weel   Permanent address:     | home +31-46-4337033
E-mail: address@hidden    Kelderstraat 2-4, 6171 GB Stein, Netherlands