[Axiom-developer] confusion over patch suggestion

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] confusion over patch suggestion
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:20:20 -0400

Camm, Mark,

I'm sure the patch issue is clear to both of you but I'm feeling
a bit lost over what the issues are, what flaws you are trying to
correct, what your suggestions are and what the options you
are suggesting imply. Camm, could you explain it at a more
3rd grade level? (I guess the coffee isn't strong enough this
morning). I'm not familiar with Debian. I'm not clear how Axiom's
socket code is supposed to get put into GCL without change. I'm
fairly certain (but willing to be convinced) that "configure" is
not going to work with the Axiom build (I read the docs, wrote an
example, and abandoned the approach last year).

Tim
address@hidden