[Axiom-developer] porting

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] porting
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:58:36 -0400

Dylan,

I did sign up for the HP site, actually. I've been trying to
port to some of these platforms locally but I lack the experience
with their "mindset" or can't reach their distribution sites
(e.g. debian and SuSE) because my systems are standalone.

Yeah, the console output could probably be redirected (and I do
redirect the pamphlet build output by default) or reduced. But
it contains just enough output to debug a failed build. Fortunately
I no longer work on my teletype :-). I suppose I could figure out
how to set a "user" flag to suppress output. I'll put it on the
todo list.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden