[Axiom-developer] Foreign language port

From: William Sit
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Foreign language port
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:37:52 -0500

Tim Daly wrote ([Axiom-developer] linux-static chunk):

> Bill,
>
> Also of note is that the Red Flag Linux person has a deep
> interest in literate programming. Should be fun to add languages
> to the list of things to think about. There is no reason why the
> research work has to be in english.
>
> Tim
Tim:

I think you have misunderstood my message (relevant portion quoted below). Dr.
Nobuki Takayama (from Japan, Kobe University), I presume is the person you refer
to, is not involved as far as I know with the Red Flag Linux project (which is
Chinese).

According to the quoted reply from Nobuki, he is also interested in (Texmacs?)
interface.

William
---