Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Compiling Axiom on FreeBSD

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Compiling Axiom on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:19:58 -0500

I'm not sure I understand what you want me to do.  What does
"overwritten at the root level" mean?  I had planned to subsume the
tangle and weave machinery into the "document" command which currently
exists.  If you can be more specific about what you'd like me to
achieve we can design a solution you like and I'll implement that
instead (with all appropriate ego-driven complaints, of course :-) )