[Axiom-developer] re: Axiom is back

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] re: Axiom is back
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:24:43 -0500

*,

I got email this morning from Brad Kuhn at FSF about Savannah.
He details new procedures for fetching and updating Axiom.
I am going to try these procedures (as well as a few project-lead
tasks I need to do) and then I'll send a note to these mailing
lists to clarify how you can again access Axiom.

The new procedures are mildly more painful but they are supposed to
prevent this kind of distruption in the future.

Happy holidays to all.