RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom help needed

From: Dacian . Tudor
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom help needed
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:39:10 +0100

Hi all,

I need a solution to have AXIOM running with OpenMath. Can you tell me if
such a solution is available at the moment and if not what would be the
steps I should follow to have it. I read that there is a AXIOM 2.3 delivery
with OpenMath support but I don't know if it is true and where I can get it
from.

Best wishes,
Dacian