Re: [Axiom-developer] symbolic matrix multiply

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] symbolic matrix multiply
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:33:46 +0100

Tim,

James Davenport had a post-doc, Christele Faure, who did a lot of work
on what you are calling indefinite integers in Axiom about 10 years ago.
The only reference I have is:
  James H. Davenport and Christ`ele Faure.
  The "unknown" in computer algebra.
  Programmirovanie, 1(1), 1994.
I'm not sure what happened to the code - it was quite complicated if I
recall correctly.  Last I heard Christele was at INRIA in
Sophia-Antipolis working on automatic differentiation, James may have more
up-to-date information.

Cheers, Mike.