Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: page.axiom-developed.org LaTeX broken

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: page.axiom-developed.org LaTeX broken
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:54:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Bill Page wrote:

> Is it ok for you now (on both page.axiom-developer and
> on test.axiom-developer)?

Hi Bill,

everything works out now on both locations. Even AXIOM seems to work very
nicely in the sandbox <grin> You will however not be angry seeing me using
my local mashine and AXIOM <grin>

Is axiom available from teh Members/Bertfried  pages too, so that one
could display certain calculations? How can I upload files containing
AXIOM code for such examples?

ciao
BF.

% PD Dr Bertfried Fauser
%     Institution: Max Planck Institut for Math, Leipzig <http://www.mis.mpg.de>
%   Privat Docent: University of Konstanz, Phys Dept
<http://www.uni-konstanz.de>
%  contact|->URL : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser/
%          Phone : Leipzig +49 341 9959 735  Konstanz +49 7531 693491