Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: musings on notation

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: musings on notation
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:11:42 -0400

Martin,

> I think it would be good to continue the discussion on indefinite things, but
> one such topic is enough -- for me at least. One suggestion: could we have a
> wishlist on the savannah website? Maybe registered users could even vote for
> priorities there?

Such a wish list is a good idea. Rather than have it centrally maintained,
however, why don't we try collaborating on it? Given Bill Page's wiki
technology it is possible for you to create a wish list web page on the
Axiom wiki site. Visit http://page.axiom-developer.org

Btw, I've incorporated most of your changes. I'm documenting and testing
them for potential breakage.