[Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test fixes

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Gcl-devel] ANSI test fixes
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:08:01 -0400

Camm,

Do these fixes for round and truncate etc. have anything to
do with Axiom bug #4733 and the patch that I proposed some
time ago for that?

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?item_id=2074&item_file_id=2073

I notice that this problem still occurs in the version of
Axiom compiled from June 21, 2004 sources.

Cheers,
Bill Page.