RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet files for MathAc

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet files for MathAction
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:50:12 -0400

On Monday, October 04, 2004 5:41 AM Mike Dewar wrote:
> Personally I'd have thought that you could adapt the
> TechExplorer browser code to work with either the TeXmacs
> or Mathaction interfaces since in principle they're all
> very similar.  You'll need to solve the "grepping with GCL"
> issue first though.

Yes, that was exactly my thought and I would like to try
to get a start on it, having worked with both the TeXmacs
and MathAction interfaces. However right now I feel a distinct
lack of documentation on how the browser code works, combined
with the lack of working example code, is going to make this
very difficult (for me, at least).