Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Function returning UnivariateTayl

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: [Axiom-mail] Function returning UnivariateTaylorSeries
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:02:42 -0500

Steve,

>Perhaps down the road there could be an axiom-langextension-1 branch
>which could serve as a playpen for exploring and formalizing axioms
>dependent type system.

If you're interested I'd be happy to make a branch for this.
Follow the directions on http://arch.axiom-developer.org for making a key
and send it to me. I'll add you to the authorized_key file.

If you're going to hack into the lisp code I'd greatly appreciate
documenting and comments on what you come to understand as well as
changes to the code. That will make it so much easier to merge later.

I haven't had time to reach all the way up to the spad code level
as there have been various fires burning at the build level.