RE: [Axiom-developer] Crazy idea

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Crazy idea
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:30:45 -0500

C.Y.

About a Windows package install: Yes this is very possible.
For example Dick Martins is already packaging his TeXmacs
for Windows this way. See

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/windows.en.html

I think he is quickly becoming an expert at such packaging.
If we are real nice to him and influence him to become
involved with Axiom, then maybe we can get him to do it for
use <grin> (or at least get some helpful hints.) Maybe he
would be interested in creating a combined distribution
as you suggest.