[Axiom-developer] RE: [Texmacs-dev] \left( and \right) conversions from

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: [Texmacs-dev] \left( and \right) conversions from LaTeX
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:27:51 -0500

Joris,

For the record, I get exactly the same results (text mode)
for the same test done with Cygwin version TeXmac 1.0.4.4,
using the same interface as with native Windows WinTeXmacs.
Is there a newer version for Cygwin?

The output from --debug-io looks identical to that output
from WinTeXmacs.

The new tm_axiom plug-in seems to work fine (except for
text mode output) but the old tm_axiom interface that was
installed with Cygwin from the Cygwin setup.exe program
aborted then I tried to start and Axiom session. Have there
been any other reports of failures of the Axiom interface
under Cygwin?

I wont be able to test the new interface program under
linux until I get time to figure out how to do that
particular kind of threaded execution under Linux.

Anyone know how?