Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom on AMD64

From: Waldek Hebisch
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom on AMD64
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 20:53:54 +0100 (CET)

Camm Maguire wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Just a note here that axiom is (apparently) fully functional on Debian
> amd64.  You should be able to find the build logs at
> debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org if this helps.

Thanks for the info. Debian build is labeled `axiom_0.20040831'
so it looks old. September version on `r21bugsbig' prints:

Daly Bug
   >> Error detected within library code:
   (1 . failed) cannot be coerced to mode (SparseUnivariatePolynomial (Integer))
protected-symbol-warn called with (NIL)

Current build (well from December 5) goes further, but then runs
for long time (I waited 7 hours) without any visible progress.

--
                              Waldek Hebisch
address@hidden