RE: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs]

From: Bill Page
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] [TeXmacs]
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 14:05:46 -0500

Dear Michel
 (and other brave "Axiom in TeXmacs for Windows" souls):

Please try the new version of tm_axiom that I have just now
uploaded here:

  http://page.axiom-developer.org/tm_axiom.zip

This version includes corrections to read the AXIOM environment
variable so that it works when placed in a non-standard location
and also the Robert Sutor line-breaking algorithms.