Re: [Axiom-developer] windows/linux coherency

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] windows/linux coherency
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:34:32 +0100

Hello Tim,

On 18 Dec 2004 at 18:55, root wrote:

> i was under the impression that you had packaged texmacs with axiom in
> the axiom.exe download for windows. i just downloaded it, ran it, and
> found out that this was not the case.

If you think it could be useful, I can package texmacs + axiom for Windows? I
had
the impression that the general opinion was that it would be too large a
download?
But it would be smaller than the Rosetta CD anyway :-) Is there a demand?

Best wishes,
address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden